Young Researcher's Program
Silk Road Research Center of the International Ataturk Alatoo University is recruiting Young Researchers to Young Researcher’s Program.
Young Researcher’s Program enables students to develop full potential of researching and analytical skills.
• Commitment: Actively contributes to achieving program’s goals
• Diversity: Respects others and values their diverse perspectives and contributions
• Accountability: Takes responsibility for own action and delegated work
• Communication: Actively works to achieve clear and transparent communication,
outstanding interpersonal and intrapersonal skills;
• Collaboration: Works effectively with others on common goals and fosters a positive,
trust-based working environment
• Planning: Works towards the achievement of goals in a structured and measured manner,
strong organizational skills; demonstrated time management skills
• Analysis and decision-making: Analyses available information draws well founded
• Initiative-taking: Proposes and initiates new ideas, activities and projects
• Flexibility: Responds positively and effectively to changing circumstances
• Leadership: Provides a clear sense of direction, builds trust and creates friendly atmosphere
Tasks and Responsibilities
It is an exciting opportunity for IAAU students with a keen interest in a research career to develop analytical, critical thinking and writing skills at Silk Road Research Center. Young Researchers are responsible for the activities of Young Researchers Program.
• be 2-4 year student of IAAU with GPA above 85
• Computer literate with practical experience with Microsoft packages;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Russian, Kyrgyz language is an asset;
• Ability to work with people of different nationalities, religions and cultural backgrounds.
All interested candidates should send CV and cover letter to Silk Road Research Center firstname.lastname@example.org .